Well our cycle is cancelled going to dinner with adam will update later.....
Update: I just realized I never actually finished this update, so here is a brief update of my call from Dr. Bopp.
My AMH was extremely low, Dr. Bopp explained that while we could do another cycle he feared we would get the same results as our last cycle No Eggs, and that he wouldnt want us to go through that again, he expressed his sorrow for us and gave us some options Donor eggs, Donor Embryos etc... and told us to think about what we wanted our next step to be.
So we left it as since I could not produce eggs that = no baby......
Update: I just realized I never actually finished this update, so here is a brief update of my call from Dr. Bopp.
My AMH was extremely low, Dr. Bopp explained that while we could do another cycle he feared we would get the same results as our last cycle No Eggs, and that he wouldnt want us to go through that again, he expressed his sorrow for us and gave us some options Donor eggs, Donor Embryos etc... and told us to think about what we wanted our next step to be.
So we left it as since I could not produce eggs that = no baby......
:( so sorry!!!!
ReplyDelete